Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Prom 2012, modest remodel



Once again, we have found that prom dress designers do not make dresses that are not sleeveless or backless.  Is there a shortage of fabric in America?  What is the deal with dressing our daughters in a little fabric as possible??  Regardless, my sweet child spent all of 20 minutes shopping for her prom dress. Bless her heart, she is a girl who takes after her mother in the shopping department.  Ok, she actually gave it 10 minutes more that I was comfortable with.  Oh well!   So this is what happens when you add a shoulder seam and a double cross over cap sleeve.  I think it's going to work!

Dang those are blurry pictures!  I promise good ones on the night of the actual dance!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Ok, I want more detail about how you accomplished this. It looks great, even if it is blurry.