Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Which Witch is complete



I felt like I was going to die if I didnt drop everything and play with some thread.  I am so excited about this project.  Its a pattern I bought at the quilt show in houston by crazyoldladies.blogspot.com. its called WhichWitch.  I am so excited to play with scraps.  I love applique, its like coloring without the crayons.


Using the leftover pieces to make the border and  a hanger sleeve
Close up view

Extreme closeup view, my first attempt at my own stipple design (It's supposed to be little witch hats)


The finished quilt.
The quilt label



Although I am not a huge orange and purple fan, this quilt was so stinkin' cute that I had to make a mini-verison for myself before I sent the big one off to my sister.  This measures about 16 inches x 16 inches, and I took this shot because it made me laugh.  Putting that top row on upside down was just the funniest thing.  Lucky for me corrections were very easy to do!

No comments: